Current Foundation Routine & OOTD

Hello and happy Monday, Loves! Today I'm bringing you an updated foundation routine video. In this one, I focus mainly on how I perfect my skin and the products I've been using and loving lately.  This routine is crazy long-wearing. Which for me, is really saying something since I've got oily skin which can cause some major problems where my makeup's staying-power is concerned.
I hope you all enjoy it!

Products used and mentioned:



Hourglass Veil Primer
Hourglass Immaculate Foundation
Dior Undereye BB Cream
MAC Prep+Prime Highlighter in Radiant Rose
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders in Diffused Light and Lumious Light
NARS Translucent Crystal pressed setting powder
Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer
Chanel Bronze Universal Bronzing Makeup Base
Benefit Rockateur Blush
Lorac 3D lip gloss in Polished
*The eye look is coming up soon in a future tutorial!




I also thought I'd combine this with a little OOTD from the day I filmed this. Nothing crazy... Just snapped a few pics before I left the house.



details:
Zara top, 7 For All Mankind "the skinny" jeans, Chanel ankle boots, Louis Vuitton bag, Ray Ban sunglasses

Here are some similar  (and exact) options below:



So let me know what you guys think! Are any of you loving the Immaculate Foundation as much as I am? I can't believe I hadn't tried this stuff before!


Post contains affiliates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels