Stila Coconut Crush Lip & Cheek Stain

Stila's newest crush, Coconut Crush Lip & Cheek Stain ($24), creates a beautiful bronze/rose gold shade for your lips and cheeks! This is a Lip & Cheek Stain I can love. The last Lip & Cheek Stain I tried, Açaí Crush Lip & Cheek Stain, lived up to its title: it stained. It was too dark and bright for my skin, and I couldn't get it off, no matter what I did. Coconut Crush is perfect. I love everything about it.

Lip & Cheek Stain creates a personalized blush and pout with one click of the pen, which sends a drop of product into the brush for application. The nourishing formula contains potent antioxidants; vitamins A, C, and E to moisturize; and coconut extract, which is known to slow the degeneration of collagen (supporting the skin's natural structure and slowing premature aging). Also, coconut is celebrated for its high levels of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. How about that? Pretty color that's good for you!

Coconut Crush creates a naturally beautiful, rosy-bronze glow. It warms the skin with its beautiful, subtle color. I swatched it without blending, which is why you see a little uneven color in my photo at right. I took the photo indoors during the five minutes of sun we saw on one recent day. Isn't this a gorgeous shade? It's a blend of colors. I hope you can see the rose in it. The rose differentiates it from many of the bronze shades available to warm our skin. I adore this Lip & Cheek Stain. (Note to self: Give the Açaí Crush to a friend who will appreciate it. Now that I have Coconut Crush, I won't ever reach for it.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels