The Monday Post #5

Monday is by far the gloomiest day of the week for me, followed by Sunday simply because it precedes Monday. Hopefully, The Monday Post will give you some beauty inspiration and help you get through the week! 

Favorite beauty read/viewing: I've basically been spending all of my free time this past week scouring A Model Recommends' channel and watching (and re-watching) all of her videos. Obsessive, much? I love her taste in beauty products, and her channel has a great balance of makeup and skincare.

Beauty goal: Stopping buying stuff. 'Nuff said.

Product Rediscovery: Call it boredom, but I've been reaching for a different blush nearly everyday recently. MAC Hang Loose Mineralize Blush, however, was deserving of a few consecutive days in the rotation. I like to swirl the baby pink and shimmery lavender together to create a girly, doll-like flush.

Beauty lust: With all the purchases I've made recently from Sephora and beauty.com, I'm actually surprised there's anything left on my wishlist. Tarte Amazonian Cream Eyeshadow in Shimmering Bronze stole my heart yesterday when I swatched it in Sephora, but alas, I chose to walk away from temptation. Doesn't mean it won't be mine one day though...

Most looking forward to: Christmas shopping! I love thinking of what my friends and family might like and buying gifts for them. I'll be heading home to California in less than a month, and I'm determined to wrap up all of my Christmas shopping before then in order to save on sales tax. If that means going shopping every single weekend until then, so be it ;)


Hope you all have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels