My Favorite Look This Week #4

I've been dying to wear the Rimmel by Kate Lasting Finish lipstick in 107 ever since I picked it up a few weeks ago, and I knew immediately it would pair perfectly with a coppery bronze shadow, like the Dior Diorshow Fusion Mono in #661 Météore.

The combination of the deep, berry red and warm, dazzling copper tones just scream Fall to me, but I especially love how the sheerness of Météore still allows the focus of the look to stay on the lips. Add on a radiant base and a peachy neutral flush and I was good to go.
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme in 002
NARS blush in Luster
Rimmel by Kate Lasting Finish lipstick in 107
Dior Diorshow Fusion Mono in #661 Météore


Final verdict on the lipstick? Gorgeous color. Perfect for fall and winter. Fantastic, non-drying, long-lasting formulation. Need I say more?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels