Favorite Fall Candles, Fall Home Decor Tour, & Homemade Applesauce

Hello Loves! So today I'm bringing you the "home" installment of my Fall Trends video series! This video was so fun to do...

So you'll get the scoop on all my favorite Fall candles, a peek at all the Fall decor in my home, and I'll even take you into my kitchen to whip up a super easy homemade applesauce recipe (seriously, easiest and yummiest stuff ever). 
Hope you guys enjoy it!
Also, be sure to check out the fashion and beauty installments of my Fall Trends series below!!

Fall Trends Vol. 1: Fashion, Haul, Wishlist, & OOTD
My Boot Picks for Fall, OOTD, & Fall Trends Vol. 2
Fall Trends Vol 3: Beauty Picks for Fall & OOTD




So we'll make the applesauce together in the video, but here's the recipe in case you want to see it written out...

Easy Slow-Cooker Applesauce


10 apples (I used Honey Crisp apples), peeled, cored, and sliced
3/4 cup sugar
cinnamon

Put apples in the cooker, put sugar and cinnamon over the top (I sprinkled enough cinnamon to cover the top of the apples in the pot).
Cook 5 hours on high, and stir them up when done.

**You can also make apple butter by adding a stick of butter to the recipe
**You can make mini apple pies by taking the finished applesauce and spooning just a bit into a flattened, raw, canned "refrigerator biscuit" (like Pillsbury Grands), folding the biscuit over, sealing the edges, and cooking according to the biscuit can directions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels