My Week in Photos

 The beautiful weather is finally here!  This week has been gorgeous. Nothing makes me happier than the sun shine.  Here's what Ive been up to this week.

xo Eman


On set with some of the lovely other makeup & hair artists from my agency.  These girls were so fun to work with.  


 Woke up this day and decided to sort out my eyeshadow palettes.  I dont know why I decided to do and it took forever!  But all my palettes were very pretty after


 Wearing my fave red "Ruby Woo" from mac and enjoying the sun


Before and Afters from my wedding client.  This was for her bridal shower.  I love how the final look for her hair & makeup came together


After a long week, there's nothing better than a little bit of girl time with the girls.


 If you're gonna work hard, you gotta play hard ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels