My Week in Photos April 20

I love working with great teams and meeting new people in the industry.  This week was all about that. All the amazing people that I get to meet is one of the best parts of my job.



This is Sam.  She is gorgeous.  She was the model from a recent shoot I worked on.  She's half Japanese, half British. She was so lovely inside and out. 



I love makeover shows and I used to always watch the show "Look Alike" So when I found out that I would be doing the makeup & hair for one of the stars from that show, Alissia Marciano I was so excited.  I loved working with her.  She was even more gorgeous in real life than she was on TV.




All set up and ready to go for another shoot.  It always start pretty but by the end of the day, its a mess!


xo Eman

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels