Getting the Glow.

Personally, I'm a big fan of a glowing, luminous complexion. I think everyone should be. Who doesn't want smooth, dewy, youthful looking skin, right? These are my easy tips for achieving the glow.
1. Exfoliate. Either physical (Clarisonic, scrubs, etc.) or chemical (such as the REN mask shown above) exfoliation will work. It's important to remove dead skin cells that sit on the surface on the skin and can often clog pores and lead to an overall dull complexion. I like using the REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask once a week because my skin literally looks and feels like it's glowing afterwards. 

2. Mix in a subtle, liquid illuminator into your daily foundation. I'm using the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone today, a peachy champagne shade, and I mixed it with the Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer. This adds an overall radiance to my skin but leaves the sparkle at the door.

3. Swap out powder products for cream ones...and I'm talking real cream products with a dewy, cream finish, not cream-to-powder. One of my all-time favorite cream blush formulas is MAC's discontinued blushcreme line, and I decided to go with Pleasureful, a rosey tan shade. For an additional highlight because let's be honest, I can be a bit of a highlight-aholic sometimes, I opted for Benefit Watt's Up just on the tops of my cheekbones. And if I don't have to (like today), I'll skip out on a finishing powder altogether. The less powder, the better.


That's it really! Three easy steps to achieving the glow. On my eyes, I'm wearing the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Rose Gold on the lid with Burberry Almond eyeshadow in the crease, and I have the YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in #15 on my lips.

How do you achieve the glow?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels