Stila Convertible Color in Sweet Pea.


Though the Stila Convertible Color formula is certainly not new to the beauty market by any means, Sweet Pea is the most recent shade addition to the veteran lip and cheek cream lineup.




Sweet Pea is a gorgeous vibrant pink, and as with all the Convertible Colors, it has a healthy, dewy finish; definitely not cream-to-powder, which I somewhat dislike (why not just use a powder then?). The formula is a tiny bit tackier than other cream blushes, but as a result, the lasting power is phenomenal. Also, despite the slightly stickier consistency, it doesn't feel sticky at all once blended onto the cheeks. I prefer to apply it with a brush, but it applies and blends easily with fingers as well.

On the lips, the finish is slightly shinier than the traditional satin lipstick finish, and it doesn't feel thick like you might expect based on the consistency. In actuality, it can be a bit drying and I don't like to wear it on the lips for too long, though it is pretty.

Below, I'm wearing Sweet Pea on my cheeks and my lips.



The Stila Convertible Colors are seriously my latest obsession. I also have the shades Petunia (featured in this post), Lillium and Peony, both of which I received deluxe samples of from Sephora ages ago. Sweet Pea, in particular, is absolutely perfect for spring and summer. I love how brightening it looks on my cheeks and that it's a flattering shade on the lips as well. I kinda want the whole line-up now. Overboard much?

I purchased the Stila Convertible Color in Sweet Pea from Sephora for $25.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels