Eyes Cat with Gold Twist

Tabs was bugging me to integrate its Mac Leopard Luxe treats at a glance. This is his favorite color Félines fabulous stories, and it has happened on his warm gold, brown, peach and black shadows. Today, he says colors, "Meow, mrow mrroww pi pi", which I think everyone agrees.

MAC Fabulous Felines Leopard Luxe Products From left to right: Wild Lipglass in refined Leopard Luxe quad eye shadow, blush Mineralize Fully game Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in Pure Show, Superslick Eyeliner in On The Hunt

Just because a look with neutral does not mean it has to be boring. Take the cat eye standard, for example. They are often made with black or other dark neutral coatings, and today I tried myself with a twist -. A shimmering golden liquid eyeliner along the lash line I wanted to spice up the look with glitter without much disco.

Starting with a cat's eye neutral base with a few colors from the Leopard Luxe Quad Eyeshadow shimmers - golden beige Wild by Nature on my forehead, shimmering peachy Predator style gold shimmer on the lid and Awareness Brown in the crease - I moved a cat eye shape with light Superslick eye Liner in Black Liquid on The Hunt on my upper and lower lashlines.

In order to better define the shape, I lined my water pipes (both upper and lower back) with Liner MAC Technakohl Graph Black and finished with gold glitter Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in Pure Show along the upper lash line itself.

I went fishing with warm colors and corals to my cheeks and lips. Mineralize Blush is totally game (shimmering peach) Refined on the apples of my cheeks and shimmery coral peach Lipglass in wild over shimmering coral Cremesheen Lipstick in Drive Me Wild on my face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels