Bold Blue Winged Liner Makeup Tutorial

Hello and Happy Monday, Loves!
To brighten things up on this dreary, rainy Monday, I thought it only appropriate to bust out my fun new cobalt blue liner.
I love wearing bold color in a way that is still super feminine, glamorous, and flattering. LOVE wearing fun-colored liners this way!
So I filmed all the steps so you guys can see how I do this makeup look from start to finish. It's definitely a go-to look for me.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Products Used:
Sigma Eye Shadow Base in Persuade
MAC eye shadows:
Vapour
Sunday Best
Cork
Soft Brown
Contrast
Laura Mercier Cream Liner in Cobalt
Maybelline Great Lash in I See Blue
Chanel le Volume de Chanel
NARS blush in Madly
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Bite Beauty Lipstick in Blush
NARS Lipgloss in International Velvet

(not shown)
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ liquid foundation
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Undereye Eraser in Brightener
Sigma Brow Powder in Medium












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels