The Monday Post #2

Monday is by far the gloomiest day of the week for me, followed by Sunday simply because it precedes Monday. Hopefully, The Monday Post will give you some beauty inspiration and help you get through the week! 

Favorite beauty read/viewing: Beauty Professor gives an introduction to MAKE Cosmetics via glowing reviews of the Silk Cream Lip Color and Soft Focus Foundation. Is it wrong to add an entire brand to your wishlist? Because I just did.

Beauty goal: I'm normally too lazy and/or too sleepy to reach for liquid or gel liner in the mornings; however, every time I do a winged liner on my days off, I'm reminded of how much confidence it gives me. I guess I just really like how it looks on me. So, my goal this week will be to make the time and put in the effort to do winged liner for at least 3 days, simply because it makes me feel good...and that's more than enough reason to justify a beauty goal :)

Product Rediscovery: MAC Era eyeshadow is definitely a product that doesn't seem to get the credit it deserves. I find that the touch of shimmer spices it up just enough and keeps it from being just another boring neutral. I love wearing it alone on the lid or through the crease.

Beauty lust: When I posted about my NARS blush collection, I also listed three shades currently on my wishlist. After receiving quite a few comments on the post as well as on Twitter, the point was well taken and Dolce Vita has swiftly been pushed to the very top of my beauty wishlist.

Most looking forward to: Getting over being sick. My throat started hurting Thursday afternoon, and it's just been going downhill from there. I'm starting my next rotation today, and I can't wait to feel 100% again! 


Hope you all have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels