Fall Emerald Makeup Tutorial & OOTD

Happy Friday the 13th, ya'll! dun dun dunnnnn...

But seriously, I'm not a superstitious person at all, so to me, it's just another day!
So on this Friday the 13th, I'm bringing you all another Fall makeup tutorial. A gorgeous, pretty (LUCKY) emerald.  Emerald is THE color for Fall where fashion and accessories are concerned, so why not makeup too?
Best part? This one is super easy! I LOVE it! I hope you all do too.
Oh, and don't miss my little Fall transitional OOTD at the end of the video. Seriously, Fall... Can the weather cool off soon around here?? PLEEASE? I'm ready to bust out my new boots...

Products Used:
Nars eye shadow primer
MAC eye pencil in Landscape Green
MAC eye shadows:
Humid
Contrast
Soft Brown
Vapour
Sigma Beauty eye shadow in Define
Nars Larger than Life eye pencil in Via Veneto
L'Oreal Carbon black Lineur Intense
Chanel le Volume de Chanel mascara
Chanel Bronze Universal
Chanel Blush in Malice
Fresh Sugar lip treatment in Honey
Dior lipgloss in 157
Sigma Beauty makeup brushes


not shown in video:
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ liquid foundation
Sigma Beauty brow powder in Medium






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels