I Need Your Help! Are You My Next Part-time Assistant?

EmanMakeup is growing and I need your help! I am looking for a Part-time Assistant.  If you think you are the right person for the job, please email me asap at info@emanmakeup.com I would love to meet you!! Check out all the details of the job below.  And pass it on to anyone you think could be a good fit.
Thanks lovelies xoxo
Eman




PART-TIME ASSISTANT
Location:  Toronto
Date Posted: Sept 10, 2013
Category: Social media/ digital marketing


Description
I'm a freelance makeup artist working in advertising, fashion, TV and with celebrities.  I also run my online site EmanMakeup.com (www.emanmakeup.com), my beauty channel MakeupByEman on YouTube (www.youtube.com/makeupbyeman), and I'm the owner and creator of my own line of cosmetic brushes, Mint Brushes (www.mintbrushes.com)

I’m looking for someone to work approximately 6-7 hours a week ($13 hour) remotely. Hours may fluctuate depending on projects.  We will meet in person once every 2 weeks (or as needed). Tasks will include work for Emanmakeup.com, my YouTube channel and Mint Brushes. 


Responsibilities
* Creating content (copy & image sourcing) for social media channels, posting/scheduling content using blogger and hootsuite
* Uploading blog posts
* Editing & uploading copy and images on the Emanmakeup.com website
* Resizing/ croping images
* Creating blogger and influencer lists 
* Online outreach and promotion using Facebook,LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
* Website and social media optimization
* Set up annotations on YouTube videos
* Prepare presentations, newsletters, media kit
* Maintain tracking report of social media activity
* Reply to customer emails
* maintain inventory for Mint Brushes

Requirements
* Comfortable using Adobe Photoshop
* Familiar with Blogger
* Strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape. Comfortable using the following social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Hootsuite.
* A self-starter who works well independently 
* Very detail-oriented and has strong communication skills 
* Good time management, planning and problem solving skills 
* Must live in the Toronto area


Start Date: Immediately.

CONTACT
Eman
Toronto. Ontario
info@emanmakeup.com
www.emanmakeup.com
Twitter: @EmanMakeup
Instagram: @EmanMakeup


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels