A few must-have crease shades.

Eye-catching duochromes and dazzling, shimmering eyeshadows will never cease to make my heart skip a beat, but there's no denying the necessity of a few, solid crease shades. Here are some of my favorites.
Clockwise from left:
Burberry Almond
MAC Texture
MAC Wedge
MAC Quarry


Burberry Almond is a mid-toned brown that is my go-to for blending out darker, smokier shades. It adds a bit of warmth while also helping darker shades to transition out more seamlessly.

MAC Texture is a rusty, orange-brown that is surprisingly wearable and not nearly as orange once blended out. I love using it with warm-toned shadows.

MAC Wedge is a light brown that is lighter and cooler compared to Burberry Almond. This one is a great crease shade for nearly any look.

MAC Quarry is a mauvey-brown that is fantastic paired with purple or pink tones on the lid; definitely a must-have crease shade for brown-eyed gals.

All four of these shades are great at creating depth when applied to the crease (I like using the MAC 224 brush), but I also enjoy using them on the lower lash line for some added definition without being overt. It's funny because I don't often reach for most of my MAC shadows anymore, but most of my go-to crease/transition shades are by MAC and continue to be staples in my collection.

L to R:
Burberry Almond
MAC Texture
MAC Wedge
MAC Quarry

Below, I'm wearing LORAC Garnet on the lid and lower lash line (from the PRO Palette) with MAC Texture in the crease:

What are some of your must-have crease shades?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels