Rouge Bunny Rouge Long-Lasting Eye Shadow in Delicate Hummingbird.

Another day, another Rouge Bunny Rouge infatuation.

Delicate Hummingbird is one of Rouge Bunny Rouge's Long-Lasting Eye Shadows, and it's a shimmery, plum-taupe. It's B-E-A-uuuutiful.

Delicate Hummingbird has a silky soft, incredibly smooth texture. Even when I applied it with a fluffy crease brush on un-primed lids like I did today, there was absolutely zero fallout. The pigmentation is really good, although I'll admit, it isn't amazing. Unlike the other eyeshadow shade I picked up, Delicate Hummingbird is just a bit lacking in the pigmentation department, although the problem could easily be rectified with the use of a primer or patting it on with a shader brush instead of sweeping it on with a fluffy brush as I have. Also, the lasting power is phenomenal, even without a primer underneath, and it performs much like Burberry shadows do on me.


The shimmer really does just dazzle in the sunlight!

Although Delicate Hummingbird is much more purple than it is taupe, I think it could easily lean one way or the other depending on what color base you choose to wear underneath. Using a purple base will obviously bring out even more of the purple tones, while using a brown or grey base will make it appear a bit more taupe.


I wore Delicate Hummingbird today on my lid and lower lashline. Besides that, I just have a tiny bit of bronzer blended above my crease.

I'm thrilled to have Delicate Hummingbird in my collection. The formula is dreamy, and I always love me a good plummy taupe. And an eyeshadow that I don't have to pair with a primer? Count me in.

Rouge Bunny Rouge Long-Lasting Eye Shadow in Delicate Hummingbird retails for $25, and I purchased mine from BeautyHabit.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels