Rouge Bunny Rouge Original Skin Blush in Gracilis.

I recently had my Rouge Bunny Rouge cherry popped when I acquired a few bits from the brand, and let me tell you: RBR is a must-try brand. End of story.

To be honest, I've been wanting to try RBR for quite a long while now, but since it can be more of a hard to find brand, it wasn't at the top of my beauty priority list and I often forgot about it until I'd see another raving review pop up in my blog reading list. About a week ago though, I finally took the plunge and was dying to see what all the hype was about.

In addition to two eyeshadows that I'll save for another time, I picked up a RBR Original Skin Blush in the shade Gracilis, a soft, baby pink with a touch of mauve. Gracilis seems to be a favorite among many who are familiar with RBR, and who could forget this post on Beauty Professor a while back. I knew it had to be good.

Gracilis has a tiny bit of shimmer that I can detect in the pan and in my arm swatch, but my camera wasn't quite able to pick it up, which goes to show you how sparse and inconspicuous it is. Furthermore, on my cheeks, Gracilis reads more as a soft matte that somehow still manages to impart a bit of glow to the skin. I love that the mauve undertone keeps Gracilis from leaning too cool, and I absolutely think it is a soft pink that would look equally as beautiful on warmer skin tones as it would on cool skin tones.

The texture is insanely soft and silky, but not powdery. Though it claims to have sheer pigmentation, I don't find that to be the case with Gracilis. It certainly is not a blush that you need to pack onto your blush brush in order to get it to show up on the skin. If anything, I think that the formulation that allows for the supposed sheer pigmentation actually allows the blush to melt into the skin and need close to no blending at all.


Wearing Rouge Bunny Rouge Gracilis below:

I'm absolutely smitten with Gracilis (and RBR, for that matter!). Even for someone like me who isn't typically drawn towards pink blushes, it's difficult not to fall in love with Gracilis' natural flush that just wakens up the complexion instantaneously and effortlessly. Who doesn't want that?

RBR Original Skin Blush in Gracilis retails for $28, and I purchased mine from Beautyhabit.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels