Burberry Rosewood.

It was only a matter of time before Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Rosewood found its way into my collection. After all, I consider my other Burberry eyeshadows (Pale Barley, Almond and Midnight Brown) absolute staples and must-haves for everyone, based both on the versatility of the shades and the unmatched Burberry formula.

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Rosewood
Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Rosewood

Rosewood is a soft, shimmering taupe with an undertone that pulls slightly pink and purple. As with all Burberry shadows, the shimmer is delicate and refined, never over the top or flashy. Despite the name, Burberry shadows are anything but sheer, and in addition to the excellent pigmentation, they apply like butter, blend with no effort at all, and have fantastic lasting power on the lids, even without primer.

Below, I'm wearing Rosewood on the lid and Almond in the crease. My apologies for the terrible lighting and the wonky liner.

I couldn't be happier that Rosewood is finally mine. I cannot for the life of me understand what took me so long. I knew I wouldn't regret it, and I certainly don't. If you are a taupe lover like I am, you need Rosewood too. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels