The Sunday Face.


I decided to go for nearly naked eyes today and pair it with a stronger lip, and since I saw a sliver of sunlight when I peaked out of my bedroom window, I took advantage of the moment to snap some photos too. (Speaking of nearly naked, I picked up the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation earlier - can't wait to try it!)


The main reason I went for this look today was because I wanted to try out the NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Strawberry Jam that my friend gave me earlier this week. So far, I seriously think this stuff is amazing. So much so that I've already purchased it in another shade! It's like a ridiculously opaque liquid lipstick and based on the two times I've worn it, it seems to have amazing lasting power on the lips too.


On my eyes, I just have a sheer wash of MAC Bare Study Paint Pot all over my lid up to the brow bone with MAC Nylon in my inner corner as an eye-brightening highlight. Nylon is, without a doubt, my all-time favorite inner corner highlight shade. I used my usual Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara.


On my face, it should be no surprise I went with my current favorite base product, the Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme in 002 Fair. I concealed my under-eye area with my new NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Honey and used its yellow-toned counterpart, Custard, on redness and the monstrous blemish on my chin. Lovely, no? Too soon to review, but I'll update you guys on my thoughts soon. Since I'm trying to test out the staying power of the concealers, I didn't want to powder too much, so I just stuck with a bit of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light down my t-zone.

On my cheeks, I'm wearing Benefit Sugarbomb, which I just pulled out from the depths of my makeup drawer earlier and immediately upon applying it, I wondered why I ever stopped to begin with. It's a blush that pairs perfectly with smokey eyes or statement lips. Love it so much.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels