What I've Been Wearing.


...on my eyes...
I pretty much wore Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow in #15 all throughout December and into January. For a more natural, daytime look, I'll wear it by itself with mascara. For nighttime, I might spice it up (the term "spice" used loosely here!) with a darker shade through the crease and a flicked liner, but that's really all you need. It is such a versatile shade with the dreamiest formulation imaginable. Have I done enough to convince you? ;) 

Just more recently, as my laziness has hit an all-time low, I've somehow convinced myself that it is now acceptable to leave the house with just a wash of Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige all over the lid, a bit of mascara and that's it. Though the color is nearly identical to MAC's Paint Pot in Bare Study, my poor Bare Study is several years old and a bit on the drier end of the spectrum, hence why I prefer using Barely Beige instead :)


...on my cheeks...
Surprise, surprise - I've still been reaching for Burberry Tangerine and NARS Sin, but I've also really been enjoying Illamasqua's cream blush in Zygomatic lately as well! I have a strong distaste for cream blushes that have a cream to powder formulation (why not just use a powder then?), so naturally, I love the fact that Illamasqua cream blushes stay true to their cream texture and actually offer a creamy, dewy finish. The formula is so easy to blend, not sticky in the slightest, and Zygomatic is the perfect everyday beigey pink blush.


...on my lips...
Although I've been loving my Anthony Logistics Blood Orange lip balm lately, I've also been trying to use up my Jack Black lip balm after noticing it was on its last leg. For a sheer wash of color, I've been reaching for Clinique's Moisturizing Chubby Stick in Mega Melon, which I received as a Sephora 100-point perk, and my new love - YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in #15 Corail Intuitive (post here!).


...and on my face.
For foundation, I have not strayed from my tried and true favorite, Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation. Not only do I love the formula and finish on my skin, it's one of the only foundations in my collection at the moment that matches my paler than pale skin! For blemish/redness concealing, I've been reaching for Revlon PhotoReady Concealer, and for undereyes, my go-to combination is Armani Master Corrector in #1 to neutralize my dark circles, followed by Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Brightener to conceal the pink from the corrector, as well as to brighten my under-eye area. Works like a dream.

What have you been wearing lately?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels