The Switch-Up.

As I wrote my last post about the products I was currently wearing, I realized how boring and monotonous my routine had gotten over the past month and a half. 

Though they certain deserve all the praise I've given them, products like Armani ETK in #15, NARS Sin blush and Burberry Tangerine blush need to take a little mini-vacation for a while. In an attempt to actually remember to use some of the other products in my collection, I've vowed to switch up my routine and primarily use a small selection of products for the next few weeks or so. A few of these have never been featured on my blog before, so that will give me the opportunity to review them along the way as well.
Out with the old and in with the new, I say!

The "new" players are:
Clarins Bronzing Duo in 01 Light
Rimmel Blush in Santa Rose
MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist
Too Face Lip Creme in Naked Dolly
Chanel Blush in Rose Initiale
MAC Lustreglass in Love Nectar


I'll be sure to keep you guys updated on my progress, and expect a few reviews as I go :)

Hope you're all having a great Wednesday.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels