POPSUGAR Must Have November Box

The November edition of the POPSUGAR Must Have Box recently landed on my doorstep, and I just had to show you guys everything that was in it, because it is such. a. good. deal.

The POPSUGAR Must Have Box includes carefully selected monthly must haves in fashion, home, food and beauty. Each box costs $39.95, which for me, is pretty pricey; however, once I started looking into the retail prices for some of the products, I was in shock. The box is worth so much more than $39.95. 


The products in the November box:
:: Michael Stars Wrap/Scarf :: 
Gorgeous pale grey scarf with black aztec print. It's also quite large/long (I personally love the slightly bulky scarf look) and really nice quality.
:: Illume Candle in Nice :: 
I've heard great things about Illume, so I was ecstatic to find this in my box. Nice is a sweet, yet soft, vanilla scent.
:: Land's End Wine Tote ::
One of the only things in the box I was indifferent about.
:: Maison de Monaco Strawberry and Blackcurrant Cream Preserves ::
I've been eating this on toast and it's YUM.
:: The Soap & Paper Factory Roland Pine Shea Butter Soap ::
Can't wait to try this. I love earthy scents.
:: Absolute! Nail Polish Remover Pads in Spring Fresh ::
Great idea, in theory, but these oil-based nail polish remover pads could barely get my polish to budge.
:: Barefruit Crunchy Sea Salt Caramel Apple Chips ::
I NEED MORE.
:: $30 Canvas Pop Gift Card ::
I'd never heard of Canvas Pop before, but apparently they make canvas photo prints in just about any size. Sounds like the perfect Christmas/Valentine's Day/Birthday gift in the making...

Just to give you an idea of how much the box is worth, the scarf, candle and soap alone cost $65.75! Add in the $30 Canvas Pop gift card and the rest of the other goodies, and we're well over $100.

Michael Stars Wrap/Scarf

Canvas Pop Gift Card

POPSUGAR is offering my first 50 readers $10 off a 3-month subscription to the Must Have Box if you subscribe between now and December 11th. Simply use the code "NOVSELECT." 

The price for a 3-month subscription is normally $109.85, but after $10 off, each box would end up costing around $33. Imagine getting everything I got in this month's box for $33. Since this is my first Must Have Box, I can't say with certainty that every box will be as great a deal as this one, but, from what I can tell from looking at photos of past boxes, they all seem to be pretty darn good. And, since this is the season of giving (and not the season of buying more stuff for yourself that you don't need...I keep trying to remind myself that!), can I just say that I bet this could make an excellent gift for quite a few people this holiday season? It basically covers all the bases.



Disclosure: POPSUGAR Beauty sent me their Must Have November Box free of charge. I am a POPSUGAR Select Beauty Blogger; however, I was not obligated to review this box, nor am I getting paid for this post. The opinions expressed in this post are honest and based solely on my own experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels