Oh, philosophy - you make me blush duo!

Smokey eyes? Testing. Vampy lips? Testing. With the return of boots, sweaters and new episodes of some of my favorite TV shows (counting the days until first The Mentalist, holla!) Also included heralds the return Gras colors of lips and eye makeup.
I'll be happy to overdose on the train Drama yo 'Grandma makeup, but it's not hard to take on the statements of bright colors, chic a look cheap.

So if I wear a smoky eye or a dark lip, I tend with pure colors on my cheeks go (for balance), colors as philosophy again you make me blush duo ($ 25) powder blushes.

There are four available - hugs / kisses, happy / healthy, honest / true and happy / healthy. I am happy / healthy duo that blue base comes with two matte eyeshadow, a brown and orange pink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels