Get Ready With Me! Makeup Look and OOTD

So last week I brought you two tutorials on everyday things: My current foundation routine (check that out here if you missed it) and a tutorial on how I fill and shape my eye brows (yup, you can see that here too).  So to round it all out, I felt it only appropriate to do an updated tutorial on the full makeup look I've been wearing most lately.

This look is one of my favorites because it's easy, not too fussy, and is appropriate to wear anywhere. It's one of those "go-to" looks for me that I can do easily without really thinking and works no matter what. I love it!

I also love that it's also a bit different and not the typical more "natural" colors you'd think of most often for a more everyday look. The taupe-y purple makes it a bit different, but still just as wearable.

So check out my video below and get ready with me! I hope you guys enjoy it!

Products Used:


Hourglass Immaculate Foundation in Shell
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
MAC Prep+Prime Highlighter in Radiant Rose
NARS Translucent Crystal Pressed Setting Powder
Chanel Bronze Universal
Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer in Natural
Chanel Blush in Rose Initiale
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Amethyst
Chanel Eye Shadow in Fauve
MAC Eye Shadows: Folie, Soft Brown, Mystery, Vapour
MAC Powerpoint Eye Liner in Stubborn Brown
Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo in Nude no. 3
Lorac 3D Gloss in Polished
Chanel Angled Powder Brush #2



I also did a little OOTD in this one. I LOVE this jacket. Well, that and this whole look in general. I love that it looks put-together, but not too put-together, you know what I mean? Do you see a pattern in this post?
That's what I like to always go for both with beauty and fashion.  So I took some quick pics of the look to share (my photographer wasn't home). ;)
You can get a better look at it in the video!



details:
Target jacket, Forever 21 top, Express jeans, Pour la Victoire shoes, LV bag

While the top is no longer available, I found a super cute option below that I just might have to pick up myself...


post contains affiliates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels