The Monday Post #4

Monday is by far the gloomiest day of the week for me, followed by Sunday simply because it precedes Monday. Hopefully, The Monday Post will give you some beauty inspiration and help you get through the week! 

Favorite beauty read/viewing: The best "Get Ready With Me" video ever created. Just watch it - trust me on this one.

Beauty goal: Put down the waterproof mascara. Those who have been following my blog for a while may know that my HG mascara is the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara because it volumizes and holds a curl like no other; however, I feel as though my lashes are looking somewhat sparse and feeling a bit brittle at the moment, so I'm going to try to go easy on my lashes for a while and use a more gentle, non-waterproof mascara for a few weeks.

Product Rediscovery: I've been pretty loyal to my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in recent months, but I randomly used my Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer on some blemishes the other day, and my goodness - it's amazing stuff. Great coverage and incredibly long-wearing.

Beauty lust: I've seen a few mentions of Sally Hansen Gold Roses polish lately, and it looks absolutely beautiful. Sadly, it was sold out at my local Target when I checked yesterday, so my hunt continues.

Most looking forward to: The end of October when I get to come home to California for a few days! Woohoo!


Hope you all have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels