The Monday Post #1

Monday is by far the gloomiest day of the week for me, followed by Sunday simply because it precedes Monday. Hopefully, The Monday Post will give you some beauty inspiration and help you get through the week! 

Favorite beauty read/viewing: Dovey from Cute and Mundane reviewed several of the new Make Up For Ever Artisan brushes that will be available starting this month, and the luxe, dark wooden handles are seriously making me drool. The Precision Crease Brush (#214) is calling my name...

Beauty goal: I'm really going to try to force myself to take my makeup off right when I get home from work. I usually wait until right before I go to bed to remove it, and at that point, I'm so exhausted that I find myself lying around, unable to go to sleep because I still have my makeup on, but yet too lazy to go take it off. Lose-lose situation.

Product Rediscovery: I uncovered the Bare Minerals Ready Luminizer in the Love Affair at the bottom of my daily makeup bin yesterday, and after dusting some on to the tops of my cheeks, I was reminded of how utterly amazing highlighter can be. This rose gold one deserves more love from me.

Beauty lust: Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour in Burnished Copper. Watch Sandra's video and you'll understand why.

Most looking forward to: Thursday! My boyfriend is coming to visit and we're going to the coast this weekend!


Hope you all have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels