Shape Beauty Awards Videos!

So weeks back, you may all remember this post where I traveled to New York to work on a project with Shape Magazine...


Well, the September Beauty Awards issue is finally out and I'm so excited to share with you all what I was working on!

So while I was there, I shot 5 videos for Shape Magazine's website, featuring some of the Shape Beauty Award-winning products.  They're very different from my more informal and casual "talk to the camera" videos on my channel, which is exciting. It was fun to have a crew handling all the specifics and to do something a little different.

So we shot 5 different ones focusing on different areas of beauty and specific products.  They were so fun to shoot and I'm so happy with how they came out!
Check all of them out below...


Salon-Inspired Hair--at Home!
from Shape Marketing on Vimeo.



Makeover Your Gym Bag
from Shape Marketing on Vimeo.



Face: The Facts
from Shape Marketing on Vimeo.



Get A Rockstar Look
from Shape Marketing on Vimeo.




Behind the Scenes with TiffanyD
from Shape Marketing on Vimeo.


There is also a little section about me in the issue itself which is exciting! If you have the issue, you can also easily view the videos directly from the magazine from your smartphone which is fun. It really is a great issue.  I'm LOVING all the beauty features inside!



So did you guys pick up this month's Shape Beauty Awards issue? What do you think??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels