My Favorite Look This Week #3

This week, I rediscovered MAC Trace Gold and decided to put it to use again as it seemed like a great shade for summer. I paired it with Rouge Bunny Rouge At Goldcombe Bay for a barely-there bronzey glow and loved the effect it gave my skin. The subtle shimmer in Trace Gold meant that I could forgo highlighter without having to skimp on luminosity. I also love how Trace Gold just enhances bronzer, and it actually doesn't add too much color on its own. I think on darker skin tones, it would make a beautiful highlighting shade.

In continuing with the MAC rediscovery theme, I opted for two of my favorite eyeshadows - All That Glitters on the lid and Quarry softly through the crease and on the lower lash line. I added a bit of Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Whiskey to my waterline and top lash line just for definition rather than as overt eyeliner.


For my base, I relied on the La Roche-Posay Anthelios Tinted Sunscreen Fluid to even out my skin tone while also providing sun protection, and my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard was used to add coverage only where I needed it. Hourglass Diffused Light was then lightly dusted all over to set the concealer and also to cancel out any remaining redness in my complexion. 

Lastly, on my lips, I wore MAC Shy Girl because I thought the peachy tones complemented Trace Gold's peachy golden hues perfectly.


What was your favorite look this week? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels