Rouge Bunny Rouge Long-Lasting Eye Shadow in Abyssinian Catbird.

When I first saw swatches of Rouge Bunny Rouge Long-Lasting Eye Shadow in Abyssinian Catbird, I knew I'd have to make it mine one day.


Abyssinian Catbird is a gorgeous golden bronze with an olive undertone, and quite frankly, it's one of those shade that I know I'll never grow tired of. It's sophisticated, yet so very un-boring, if you know what I mean. It's a must-have for brown-eyed girls.


Abyssinian Catbird is incredibly pigmented and buttery smooth...almost creamy. I can wear it without primer with much more impressive results than most other powder eyeshadow formulas; however, I still prefer to use primer when I need for it to last beyond 8 hours. 


Below, I wore Abyssinian Catbird on the lid with a bit of bronzer through the crease. On me, the olive tones are much more apparent when applied than when swatched, which I don't mind at all as it sets it apart from other bronze shades in my collection.

As far as I'm concerned, Rouge Bunny Rouge can do no wrong. So far, based on the few products I've tried (and loved!), the quality seems to be akin to a brand like Burberry but at a slightly more affordable price point. I'm not complaining ;)

I purchased Rouge Bunny Rouge Long-Lasting Eye Shadow in Abyssinian Catbird from BeautyHabit, and it retails for $25.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels