MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

Just when I think things are starting to slow down, they go into overdrive again when I least expect it. And it's for that reason I missed a whole week in my "Week in Photos" posting. But no worries, this weeks post is a double header. Main thing to report is THE WEATHER!! Its been so hot in Toronto and its only May.  Im so scared what June and July are going to be like.  Don't get me wrong, I love the heat, when Im at the beach or by the water but not when Im running around the city going to meetings, sweating my makeup off! Not cute! That reminds me, did you check out my "how to keep your makeup on in the summer heat" posting? Make sure you do for some great tips.

xoxo Eman

Drinks on the patio! One of my fave things to do in the summer. Mmmm Mojitos

The view from my balcony. I heart Toronto

Got my new Tweezerman kit and I love it! Everything you could possibly need for perfect brows

A night out with the girls. My favourite way to end the week

Summer Days! I walk over this bridge almost every day

The aftermath after a long day on set. 

I was working on set for a commercial and we were shooting at this house. But all I could think about was jumping in the pool.  It was such a tease!

On set on location. Even though we were shooting outside for this commercial, they still had to set up these massive lights to fake more sun!

My good friend from Vancouver was in Toronto visiting so of course I had to take him out to show him around. It was his first time in the city and I think he loved it.

I went to my first baseball game ever! It was so fun. Yay go BlueJays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels