My Week in Photos May 11 2013

Its been another hectic week. But everything is better when the sun is shinning and it started off as a gorgeous week in Toronto.  It was a week full of work and play, just the way I like it.

I discovered this store on Queen St called Chatelet.  I fell in love with its Parisian vibe and wanted everything in the store.


Speaking of Parisian vibe, I did a shoot with jewellery designer Maryam Keyhani. Maryam's pieces are sold around the world. We did a portrait shoot with her in her lovely home. I fell in love with it as soon as I walked in.


Right after that shoot I jumped on the plane and headed to London for a few days. My fave drink is a London Fog.


 Had to make a stop at Harrods for a little shopping and lunch.


I love London. Its one of my fave cities. Here's a shot of Regent St at night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels