My Favorite Look This Week #1

Happy Saturday, everyone! Just thought I'd share with you my favorite look I wore this week, which includes two combinations I tried and quickly fell in love with.
For face and cheeks, I wore my Dior Diorskin BB Creme in 002 over Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer for oil-control and longevity before dusting a bit of Maybelline Dream Matte Powder down my t-zone for good measure. I warmed up my cheeks with a bit of Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder in Sun Blondes and added a touch of Laura Mercier Lush Nectarine blush to the apples of my cheeks.

The first combination I tried this week (and then continued to wear for the rest of the week) was a lip combo that consisted of a base of MAC lipstick in Razzledazzler with  BUXOM lipgloss in White Russian on top. I actually wore it more muted than it looks in the arm swatch below because I only applied a very thin layer of Razzledazzler for a touch of color before toning it down even more with White Russian
MAC Razzledazzler (left), BUXOM White Russian (middle), and White Russian over Razzledazzler

COMBO #1White Russian over Razzledazzler

The second combo of the week was an eye combo with the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Grey Pearl as a base and Burberry Rosewood eyeshadow blended over top of it. It was taupe perfection, to say the least!
Laura Mercier Grey Pearl (left) and Burberry Rosewood

COMBO #2 - Burberry Rosewood over Laura Mercier Grey Pearl


Hope you're all having a great weekend! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels