Forever21 Spring/Summer Haul & OOTD

Hello and Happy Friday, Loves! I hope you all are as excited as I am about this 3-day weekend we've begun! Get out and enjoy the sunshine! :)

So today's post is accompanying my new Forever 21 Spring Haul video. I usually have great luck with Forever 21 finds online, but I'm telling you guys.... Seriously, I hit gold this time.  I found some amazing pieces that look and feel like great quality that I forsee becoming some of my very favorite items in my closet. Check out all the goods (complete with item numbers if you're interested in anything I picked up) in the video below!



Here is a look (worn in the video) featuring one of my new items from the new haul!
This GORGEOUS royal blue dress. I'm obsessed with it (all the dress details are in the video).
I'm wearing it to my little cousin's high school graduation tonight.





details:
dress- Forever21
shoes- Tory Burch
necklace- Stella & Dot
vest- Gap
bag- Louis Vuitton Eva Clutch


Enjoy your weekends everyone!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels