My 2013 New Year's Beauty Resolutions.

I'm usually quite anti-New Year's resolutions. I just find resolutions like 'I'm going to go to the gym everyday' or 'no more ice cream' are ridiculously impossible for me to keep. I prefer resolutions that will transition into long-term self-improvements, not ones that simply mask themselves as drastic, but temporary, changes.

I've made a few self-improvement type of resolutions this year that I won't bore you with, but this is also the first year I will officially be making beauty-related resolutions as well:

1. Drink (much) more water. Period.

2. Invest more in quality products and significantly less in 'cheap and cheerful' ones that I'll never use again....although, those are fun every now and again too ;)

3. Shift some of the focus of my beauty lens a tiny bit away from makeup and onto skincare. There is no foundation like gorgeous skin.

And that's it, really! Hopefully, with only 3 resolutions to focus on this year, I'll be able to keep them up. Either way, you know I'll keep you guys updated along the way ;)


Do you like to make New Year' resolutions? If so, what are they this year?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels