The Early Fall Edit.

As we're only in the beginning weeks of fall, I haven't quite gone into full-blown fall makeup mode yet, but these are a few of the products I've been using recently to help with the transition.

Although I've been switching it up with my choice of foundation, I've been consistently setting my base with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light and loving it. It offers a subtle, warm radiance to my overall complexion that I just can't get with other powders.

I've been yearning for a more subtle alternative to bronzer, and the Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour SPF 15 in No30 has completely filled that void in my collection. I purchased one shade darker than my skin tone and apply it in the same way I apply bronzer, except the effect is a soft, barely-there warmth that livens up my complexion, keeping it from looking overly pale and sallow. On my cheeks, I've mainly been alternating between Benefit Rockatuer and Tarte Exposed. I've also recently fallen back in love with NYX blush in Taupe, aka the perfect contour for lighter complexions.

The Dior Diorshow Fusion Mono in #661 Météore recently made it home with me after my curiosity led me to swatch it in Sephora. The golden copper shadow's micro-glitter made it glimmer so magnificently that I simply couldn't resist. Since it's quite warm-toned, I've been wearing it on my lid paired with a cooler toned crease shade, such as MAC Wedge, and it seems to off-set the orangey tone of Météore nicely without completely negating it. If I have time, I love finishing off the look with a thin slick of black liquid liner, and the Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum continues to be one of my all-time favorites.

Lastly, on my lips, I've been loving the Jordana Twist & Shine Balm Stain in Honey Love, which is the same muted berry shade I wore in this post. It's super moisturizing, even after the initial balm has worn off leaving only a stain, and the shade is perfect for transitioning into deeper berry and plum shades later on in the fall and winter.


What have you been wearing lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels