Foolproof Blush & Bronzer Pairings.

I'm a believer in bronzer year around for the most part, but especially during the summer. Finding one that complements, rather than clashes with, that day's blush pick can be a challenge. Subtle, bronze, glowing skin with a pop of color on the apples is typically what suits my fancy. Here are three foolproof blush & bronzer pairings I've been loving:

Pairing #1
NARS Bronzer in Laguna & Stila Convertible Color in Petunia
Laguna is a bit dark on my NC20 skin and serves as a more noticeable, slightly dramatic bronze for me, but it also creates the perfect background for the bright, saturated color of Petunia. When used in conjunction, the two seem to give me that sunkissed beach bunny look I miss so much from living in southern California.

Pairing #2
Guerlain Terracotta Light Bronzing Powder in Sun BlondesChanel Le Blush Crème de Chanel in Présage
When swirled togther, Sun Blondes manifests into a gorgeous coral-bronze that complements the warm apricot hues of Présage perfectly.

Pairing #3
Rouge Bunny Rouge Bronzing Glow Powder in At Goldcombe Bay & Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
At Goldcombe Bay is the palest and most subtle bronzer in my collection, and its cooler tones pair seamlessly with Exposed when I'm aiming for a more natural and subdued cheek.

Don't be afraid of mixing creams with powders either. I don't really see it being an issue as long as you don't have a ton of product caked onto your skin (applying thin layers is key) and you use the right tools to apply and blend.

What are some of your fail-safe blush & bronzer pairings?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels