My Favorite Look This Week #2

This week, my favorite look was a quick and simple (not to mention brushless), messy, smudgy, slept-in smokey eye. And no, I don't mean literally.

Using only fingers, I applied MAC Constructivist Paint Pot all over the lid, messily applied then smudged a rich black pencil liner (Urban Decay Perversion, in my case) into my upper lash line, and finished off with Milani Brown Deluxe smudged into my bottom lash line.

Best part about this look? No need to carefully apply mascara because any mascara that inadvertently ends up on the lid blends right into the smudged black liner anyway, so I just quickly (and rather carelessly) slicked on two generous coats :)

Hourglass Immaculate Foundation in Shell
MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist
UD 24/7 Liner in Perversion
Milani Shadow Eyez in Brown Deluxe
NARS Bronzer in Laguna
Rouge Bunny Rouge Blush in Gracilis
MAC Lipstick in Flamingo


I finished off the look with quite a bit of bronzer, a pinch of blush, and a swipe of cheery pink on my lips. Had my look not been tailored to be more work appropriate, I would have preferred to smudge black liner on my lower lash line instead to really maximize the slept-in appeal, and then swap out the pink lip for one of the nude variety to balance out the heavier eyes. 

Either way, I love how quick it is to create this slept-in smokey eye, how impossible it is to mess it up, and how once it's on, it does. not. budge.

What was your favorite look this week?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels