My Week in Photos April 27, 2013


Its been another busy week filled with shoots, events, videos and most importantly PASTRIES!

I got to work on this photo shoot with the amazing couple behind Ela Handbags, Ela and Martin Aldorsson.  If you haven't seen the line, you've got to check it out www.elahandbags.com Ela, the creative force behind the line was incredibly sweet and had a great sense of style.  And she loved makeup so I had a great time with her on this shoot.



I recently read about this skin care line called Eve Lom so of course I had to try it.  I tried out their Moisture Mask for a week.  It is a beautiful hydration mask especially great for really dry skin.


I love attending events for previewing new product launches and this event with Lise Watier was extra sweet.  It was held at the cutest bakery on Queen St in Toronto.  The event was to introduce their new Something Sweet Fragrance.  They also announced their new contest for finding the face of Something Sweet.  Check out the Lise Watier site to learn more about the contest www.lisewatier.com


I love trying out new makeup looks and this was a fun one.  You can check out the tutorial for this Colourful cat eye now on my Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRKHjj-om6I


My highlight of my week was finding this new bakery on King & Bathurst called Biroche Dore. Baked goods are my weakness (amongst many other things) and this place had the freshest pastries. I just sat in there for hours just so I can smell all the stuff that kept coming out of the oven.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels